Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Hiya, Juliet here :D

Haven't been writing lately, and I thought I could tell something about my dog.

So, I have a male dog, karelian bear dog and kleinspitz mix. His name is Jeppe an he is 10 years old. He eats nicely, but he have been in a good shape always.

I like his build, he is pretty square and lightweight.
He has nice angles and his lower back is little roundish.

Facts about Jeppe

  • Loves watermelon
  • Has horizontal stripes
  • Follows animal tracks only by my command
  • Does not obey well, but if I ask him to stay in place, I can be pretty sure he won't move
  • Rarely wags his tail, even if he is really happy
  • Hates vacuum cleaner
  • Can pull his head out of collar, but does that only if I ask it to
  • Is very fast
  • Loves snow

-Juliet

No comments: