Thursday, March 10, 2016

My otaku side x)

When people get to know me, they usually learn about my otaku side pretty quickly. I don't consider myself a dweeb, but I really am in love with Japan, not just the culture. I'd love to travel there, meet new people and get to know more about the country. I do know a little Japanese, I'm actually studying it, but it's not the same as using it to communicate with others.
Kuvahaun tulos haulle haruchika
Haruchika
   
Ao no Kanata
Nijiiro Days













Kuroko no Basuke
Hetalia

Anyway, anime and manga are really important to me nowadays. I've been kinda busy lately so I haven't been able to watch that many episodes, but I have many series I watch when I can. My fav at the moment is Haikyuu's second season <3 I also watch HaruChika, Ao no Kanata and Nijiiro Days. They're new series which are still airing, so I have to wait a week for a new episode.

Akagami no Shirayukihime
Haikyuu!!
I've been watching anime for almost two years now, and completed many series x) My list is steadily growing, the newest one is Akagami no Shirayukihime which I just started watching. (It seems wonderful btw x3) I also watch Kuroko no Basuke every now and then, I haven't been dragged into the fandom yet xD

The biggest anime fandoms I'm in are Hetalia and Haikyuu x3 I've written a few fanfics for APH and I'm planning on writing Haikyuu ones as well. We'll see xD I guess we'll talk about our other fandoms later ^^

~ZANI~

No comments: