Thursday, March 17, 2016

Anime recommendation #2

Hiyaaaa!

Yesterday I heard about Haikyuu's third season. I was at school so I had to keep myself calm and act at least a little like a normal teenager, but I got really excited. I can't wait for next fall. I'd almost like to say that I want summer to be over, but I won't go that far :D

As you probably already guessed, this recommendation is gonna be about Haikyuu :3 I am not an athletic person, but I still fell in love with it as soon as I started watching it. Our little main character is even smaller (he's such an adorable little bean) at the very beginning as we learn how he got interested in volleyball. His kind of sad and lonely middle school experience makes the watcher love the little baby crow Hinata. The new characters all find a way straight into the watcher's heart (at least in my case xD) as soon as they're introduced.
This is the main character, my baby crow <3
There isn't really a plot, the whole series is just following how Karasuno's volleyball team grows and plays against different opponents (who are really lovable as well (;) It's wonderful to see how each player starts to get better and better as time passes <3 I just started to read the manga and everyone is so different, they're practically infants :D

There isn't a single character that I don't like. They're all so awesome in their own ways. Hinata is like a little ray of sunshine, just like his name says: the 日(hi) in 日向 (hinata) means sun :P He's really quick and can jump so high it could almost be called flying. Hinata gets excited super easily and his energetic personality makes the show really fun to watch.
Kageyama <33
Kags, the grumpy volleyball lover, is such an adorable dork and my favourite character <3 He seems really annoying at first, but he opens up a little later on and is one of the funniest characters in the whole show xD Just watch this little clip xDDD He's like Haru from Free, except he's obsessed with volleyball x)

Another one of my favs is Noya x3 He's the shortest on the team, but fills the gap with his skills. He's an amazing libero and really energetic just like Hinata. And Nobuhiko Okamoto voices him. What more could I ask for? x)

Awesome examples from other teams are Nekoma's little neko Kenma and the tall kitty Lev, Fukurodani's brush-head-owl Bokuto and Aoba Jousai's ladykiller Oikawa (Daisuke Namikawa voices him <33) There are so many others but I love these ones the most x3
  Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva
The second season'll end this Saturday, but, as I said earlier, the third season will start in fall. While I'm waiting and crying for more, I'm gonna dive into the manga and be really cocky when the new eps air. Nah, jk I don't like that kind of people either so I don't wanna be one of them xDD

So, if you want to watch a comedy anime with wonderful characters, really exciting volleyball matches and awesome art style, Haikyuu is the one for you ;) And I recommend it even to the ones who don't like sports that much x)

But now I'm gonna go watch something completely new and different: Osomatsu-san xD (Ichimatsu is somehow really relatable and my fav at the moment x3 And I love his seiyuu, Jun Fukuyama <33)

~ZANI~

No comments: