Friday, March 11, 2016

Anime recommendation #1

Hiyaa, Zani here x)

I started Akagami no Shirayukihime (Snow White with the Red Hair) a few days ago and I already finished the first season and most of the second one as well :D Now I have to wait for new episodes though :I I was already hooked after the very first episode. Shirayuki seemed like a nice heroine, she's not an airhead or anything like that; she's smart and brave and I actually like her xD (Most heroines nowadays are really annoying)




Just look at him :3
There weren't that many characters so their names are pretty easy to remember. (especially because they're so short :D) Zen is really sweet (and pretteh :3), Obi hit me right in the kokoro (especially with Nobuhiko Okamoto voicing him x3), Raji is an adorable and awkward little thing <3 I also really like Kiki and Mitsuhide (otp #2!) and literally everyone else. To me, likable and well written characters make a good anime, just like Haikyuu and Hetalia. Of course plot is important as well.




Or him xD

To tell about the plot shortly, Shirayuki is an herbalist born with unusual red hair, which makes the prince, Raji, ask her to be his concubine. She refuses, runs away and meets another prince, Zen, and his friends. Later on she starts to work in the neighboring kingdom's royal palace as a court herbalist and gets to know a lot of people, good and bad. The first season focuses mostly on Shirayuki and Zen's relationship and the second one on different events that take place in the palace or even other kingdoms.

The main couple x3 (otp #1!)

I've really enjoyed Akagami no Shirayukihime so far and I really want to recommend it to everyone who's interested in a cute little romantic comedy with lovable characters and wonderful art. I think that AnS could also be a great way to get into anime ;)



I'd also like to hear your opinion on this jewel x)

~ZANI~

No comments: