Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Zani's introduction x)

So, hi and welcome to our blog! I'm Zani, a 17-year-old fangirl from the North :) The other writer is Juliet, who just introduced herself. We're both professional fangirls, and these are my main obsessions:

anime
manga
J-dramas
Japan and Japanese
other shows (e.g Miraculous Ladybug)
music (Twenty One Pilots, One Ok Rock etc)
games (mostly watching others play xD)
YouTube (Dan&Phil)
Instagram


I hope that we'll find some people who can relate to our weirdness at least a little :D

We decided to use Blogger since it's pretty familiar and simple, Tumblr seems like it's a bit too complicated. (I do have a blog in there as well, but I don't really post that often)

Me and Juliet are a bit different as you'll probably see from our posts later on. I think that I'll post drawings, tell about my life or just burst out the feels if I have the need to x) So prepare for that xD

I hope that you'll like our blog :)


~ZANI~

No comments: