Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Anime recommendation #3,5 & 4

Hiyaaaaaa :)

Yes, I have again finished another anime, but this time I'll recommend something else :P But here, have a short one for the newest anime I watched:
Planetes (=planets or wanderers, it's Ancient Greek) is an anime that was made back in 2004. The art was kind of a turn off, but I enjoyed the show anyway. Basically it's about debris collectors but the plot gets more and more complicated later on and there're also some adorable moments between the main characters. I needed to have some actual romance after the disappointing ones from the winter season, and this was amazing, especially the ending :33 Planetes was pretty dramatic from time to time, but it kind of worked out in the end anyway ^^ I really liked Hachimaki's voice because his seiyuu also voices the younger coach Ukai from Haikyuu <33 But now, let's get into the another one x3

No matter how many times I come back to this, it's always enjoyable. This wonderful piece of art is called Kimi to Boku, which means You and I. It doesn't really have that much romance in it but the cute blushing moments are worth it <3 Kimi to Boku is about a group of high school boys who have known each other since kindergarten. The funny thing is the blonde little guy Chizuru who joins the group. (He's such a cutie :3) Everyone of the 5 has a small romance going on at some point ;)
There is a pretty good amount of characters. Even some family members are introduced which I think is kinda rare. Anyway, these are the main 5:

Chizuru, the blonde ball of pure energy and happiness. He'd be cute enough just as he is, but when he starts to fall for a girl, he tends to blush and gets shy x33 My lil' baby x) Also, he's voiced by Miyo Irino <3
Shun is the ''mom friend''. He's often thought to be a girl, especially in the beginning when he has long hair. He looks pretty cute with the short hair, so why not x3
Yuuki and Yuuta are twins who seem really boring at first but turn out to be pretty amusing. Telling them apart might be hard at first, but their voices and hairstyles are the easiest ways to do it. They like to tease Kaname a lot :3
Kaname. He's pretty much the embodiment of perfection to me. A pretty tall, smart and responsible guy who gets embarrassed easily. Also, he has dark hair and glasses. That's like 100% what I'd want from a guy <3 I love how he always blushes when the others talk about his first love x333

Kimi to Boku is one of the light and soft animes that are meant to be watched when you want or need to relax. Yes, there is some drama between the characters, but it doesn't get dark or too serious. I recommend this jewel to pretty much everyone who doesn't mind some fluff or two seasons :)

~ZANI~

No comments: