Monday, September 14, 2020

I blame Tumblr

 Uhm... hello? I am here to expose myself again so welcome! lol


Anyway, I have once again lost myself into the depths of a fandom. After my Sonic craziness slowed down to a ''normal and healthy'' level that casual fans have, I lived a normal life until BOOM!! Undertale happened.


I have watched a few let's plays but this downfall started from casually listening to the OST, I love the music in both Undertale and Deltarune. Idk what really happened but now I am active on Tumblr and I completely blame that site for all of.. this. I have become a skeleton fangirl. What even is life anymore. The rest of the post is about Undertale but I just want to mention that I absolutely love Lancer from Deltarune. Sweet precious child. Plump baby boy <3

LANCER from deltarune (Undertale 2) by rainbert on DeviantArt

I tried to stop a few times and distance myself from all Undertale related stuff cuz I was uncomfortable with, well, thinking that skeletons can be cute and some people talked about necrophilia and stuff so I NOPED out (There is some nice content in this fandom but I did have to block some tags on Tumblr and I wish I could do the same on other sites as well, I don't want to see any kind of cest, thank you) but then I talked myself into casually watching some cute brotherly animations and songs and... oops. I found the Undertale Musical though and it made me realize just how much I love imitating voices so that's a plus! I love to sing Papyrus' songs in the car and do the talking parts as well!


Anyway, to the embarrassing part. It sounds weird but I have been spending.. maybe a few hours... reading Undertale fanfiction. It has all been SFW so I'm not too ashamed to admit this but still. (I have seen the tags and descriptions of some Explicit-rated fics on AO3 and GOSH NOPE NO THANKS) Thankfully the writers are nice and tag all the stuff that can make people uncomfortable so I have successfully avoided the no-zone. Only fluff, no smut, thank you.

UNDERTALE - Skelebros | Undertale, Undertale drawings, Undertale fanart

At first the number of AUs terrified me, but now that I have spent a few months in the fandom I am familiar with the most important ones. There are like 400 of them so this is enough for me, lol. The original UT is great, I love the bros <3 Paps is such a sweetheart and Sans... let's just say that I liked puns before Undertale and now I do even more. He's cute, lazy bones and all.

underfell skelebros by mikarons on DeviantArt

Underfell is probably the second one I got to know. I'm still learning to like Paps but gosh do I love Sans! I am a sucker for the ''playboy/tough guy who actually falls in love'' stuff so hnnnnnnn the lad is adorable. My fav characters are those who blush a lot so.. yeah. (he should sometimes wash his mouth, though) Some writers write Paps really well, too, so it's not like I hate him. I just tend to like the Sanses more lol

CHAPTER 2 [MEETING DA SKELEBROS!] | Yandere swap sans x reader

Underswap. Gosh. US Paps is pretty cool, I like how he's usually more awkward than UT Sans and gosh, the soft 'nyeheh' laugh is ADORABLE. US Sans is my fav of these two though, he's such a cutie! <3 UT Paps is already such a sweetheart and that plus Sans' cute lil face and bandana and the blue blush AND STAR EYES so yeah..he's great.

Hmm.. swapfell? There are so many versions of this (swapfell, fellswap, swapfell red and violet/purple, fellswap gold... I don't know) but I like the purple one the most. How cute is that the tiny dude blushes purple?! There is the mutt/m'lord dynamic with Sans being a ''tiny tyrant'' and bossing his bro and others around but his portrayal changes a lot depending on the artist/writer. I like the ''suave gentleman but cold and calculating'' Sans the best. Gosh, my heart. Not too fond of the flirty smoker/drug user Paps but sometimes he's cool. This Sans is one of my favourites, though! Bad guys are just attractive I guess (only digitally though, thank you very much, I prefer sweethearts irl)

Пин от пользователя cosplaysarebae на доске Horrortale | Фандом, Рисунки,  Каваи

Uh.. yeah. There are many more, like Horrortale, which is the original but.. a lil twisted. Famine n cannibalism and stuff which is veeery fun, but I love how the fandom writes the characters getting better and going to therapy so I am pretty familiar with this AU as well. One of my fav fics is actually HT so yay! (''Fur a Good Time, Call...'', it's great, Sans is such a goober, I love it) This might look bad, but I do not enjoy the violent part of these violent universes, I just want to see the edgy guys happy.

Ink!Sans | Hellverse!Undertale Wiki | Fandom

Oh! I almost forgot the special dudes? Ink is pretty cute, I read one fic which made me like him more (The Glitch) and I guess Error can be pretty cool too (when he's not destroying everything). I'm not too familiar with Dream and Nightmare. I also don't really care for the Gasters in any au, though Gaster Sans is okay. Oh, oh, Dancetale is nice as well! I do like me some dancing and Sans doing some nice breakdance moves is 10/10! Also, Handplates AU is pretty good, I watched the comic dub movies on YT and MY HEART BABY SANS AND PAPYRUS NEED HUGS.


...as you can see, I am in pretty deep. Anyway, come find me on Tumblr, I post art there sometimes. Idk if you can find me on AO3 but I have some nice fluffy stories bookmarked if your wanna check them out (I haven't written anything though)

Thank you for reading and tolerating this mess that I am, bye! :)

~ZANI~

No comments: